Like crack they are!
Like crack they are!
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I actually have on a shirt now I got from a stand in GA that swears to have the best boiled peanuts. I can tear through boiled peanuts like nothing else in this world!
I was tearing through them coming back from Florida. Then I found a half a worm. Guess where the other half was.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GCHSBLUE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was tearing through them coming back from Florida. Then I found a half a worm. Guess where the other half was. </div></div>
In the toilet later that night? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img]
Officially retired
They're friggin' amazing I tell you, making me wish for some now!
Magical things they are - it's what makes Virginia Ham so danged tasty... Man I cannot wait for Thanksgiving dinner now...
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like crack they are! </div></div> Hillbilly crack?
Ive tried boiled peanuts 2 or 3 times and I dont know what it is but I just do not like them.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks